Harness the power of plants with 100 per cent vegan haircare from Aveda
It’s Veganuary, and we’ve got our sights set firmly on the must-have superfood for your locks. Specifically formulated to provide plant-powered bond-building repair to the three key layers of hair, Aveda’s Botanical Repair range instantly repairs hair from the inside out.
On a mission to care for the world, Aveda is now 100 per cent vegan – offering products that care for you and the planet. The Botanical Repair collection provides a naturally derived alternative to what man-made bond building products do on the market – setting a new standard for hair repair and a first in professional haircare.
Formulated for all hair types and textures, the Botanical Repair range harnesses the power of plant technologies, such as sacha inchi, avocado and green tea, to leave hair visibly revived and shinier.
Introducing a force of nature
Looking to transform the look and feel of your locks? Introducing a powerhouse line-up of products….
- Botanical Repair Strengthening Shampoo: Strengthens and repairs damaged hair with plant powered 3-layer hair repair. Luxuriously cleanses and gently removes excess oil, product build-up and pollution
- Botanical Repair Strengthening Conditioner: Conditions and instantly detangles helping minimize breakage, and leaves hair looking shiny and healthy
- Botanical Repair Intensive Strengthening Masque – Light: Instantly transforms hair leaving it visibly healthier, softer and shiner after just one use
- Botanical Repair Intensive Strengthening Masque – Rich: Targets the three layers of hair, intensely repairing with added butters. Ideal for all textures of medium to thick hair
- Botanical Repair Strengthening Leave-in Treatment: Repairs, prevents and protects against damage while building bonds at the core. Protects against heat styling up to 450°F and drying effects of the sun
Ready to take the Veganuary pledge?
Keep your Vegnauary goals on the right track, thanks to Aveda. We’ve teamed up with the brand to give away one of each of the products listed above to ONE lucky winner. Simply enter your details in the form below and a winner will be chosen at random. Best move quickly – entries close Sunday 31 January 2021. Good luck!
Click HERE for Terms and Conditions