Style like a pro with the new and improved TECNI.ART line-up from L’Oréal Professionnel
Looking to up your styling game, but don’t know where to start? Wish you had access to the iconic pro products that are loved by the world’s best backstage artists at London Fashion Week? Luckily for you, the new and improved TECNI.ART line-up gives you all the pro-how you need to style up a storm, including the existing cult hero TECNI.ART Pli – a heat activated priming spray to fix, grip and hold.
Encapsulating 25 years of styling with a Parisian edge, for 2019 the TECNI.ART range has been reinvented – with new, streamlined products, sleeker packaging, no added fragrance and a paired back formula. Developed with some of the world’s most cutting-edge hairstylists (we see you, Mr Adam Reed!), the new and improved range has been created to cater for every style. The Core Essentials are absolute must-haves, featuring white packaging. The Texturisers are workable products to add texture and are in sleek grey packaging, and the new Transformers are multi-use products to create a variety looks and ‘transform’ in the hand.
Developed by professionals, for professionals and consumers alike, TECNI.ART by L’Oréal Professionnel utilises chic Parisian edge and professional knowledge to give you a range which will take your hair from day to night, with a product for every styling need.
Ready to reinvent your style?
Thanks to the generous team at L’Oréal Professionnel, one lucky winner will receive a selection of products from the TECNI.ART range, which includes:
- TECNI.ART Beach Waves – form gorgeous waves with a natural-looking matte finish
- TECNI.ART Pli – add body to the hair before blow-drying or styling
- TECNI.ART Ring Light – for finishing touches and unparalleled shine
- TECNI.ART Transformer Lotion – a multiuse paste for blow drying or styling
- TECNI.ART Fix Design – a directional fixing and finishing pump spray for high precision application
- TECNI.ART Constructor – a heat-activated spray for texture and flexible hold
- TECNI.ART Air Fix – for an extra-strong, long-lasting hold without crunchiness
Get ready to style up a storm! Best be quick though, as entries close Sunday 3 March.